Monday, September 12, 2011

9/13/11

Sitting on my work desk in front of my computer, I suddenly felt this urge to do something creative. I googled Paris blogs and decided the best way to start the day was with some inspiration. Paris is one of the most beautiful places I have been to and reliving the whole experience through a stranger's words wasn't such a bad idea.

So there I was reading and soaking it up when I thought it's probably time to update my blog too. Last time I took finger to keyboard was last year and I felt it's time to channel this restlessness and this feeling of ick. Work has changed and I know do fragrances and not shoes and bags. It's been good so far but a dramatic change from what I used to do. I've had no exercise for a damn long time which is one of my problems. Plus, I've been planning on taking french lessons and can't seem to get started. Oh procrastination! Get away from me! So anyway I have a few projects in the pipleline that are sure to keep me busy in the next few months. I'm hoping this gives me more opportunities for socialization. My mom's birthday is coming up next month as well. Wheee time to get busy!

No comments: